Serving God at Church
We have a place for you to serve.
- Set the Table, Hospitality ministry. "Set the Table" for our Christian fellowship in the cafe each Sunday morning. Others provide the volunteers with all food; volunteers arrive on Sunday morning and enjoy setting and refreshing our table with baked goods and fresh fruit.
- Join the Connect Team Ministry. Be the first friendly face a visitor sees once coming in the doors to worship. This is an excellent ministry in which to make a new friend and add an extra dose of hospitality to your Sunday morning experience.
- Audio, Video and Lighting assistance at the Redemption! worship service. The Contemporary Christian service needs your creativity and expertise to use the latest and greatest technology to teach worshippers about God.
- Photography and Videography. Help us record our best memories and stream Sunday morning worship with the use of your photography and videograpy skills.
- Adult Youth Group leaders. Teens need adult role models to care, nurture and teach them about life and faith. Adults also benefit from the energy, sincerity, and eagerness of a teen who wants to learn and have fun.
- Special Projects Team. This team comes together to repair and update our church building. Volunteers have pooled their skills to replace windows, install lights, lay carpet and improve WIFI access throughout the building. Come and be a part of their next big project! (Work dates will be posted at least 2 weeks ahead of time.)
- Children's Ministry Volunteer -- please contact Amy Wood at email@example.com
- Chancel Choir and Bell Choir -- Please contact Michael Martin firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect Ministry Teams - Contact : Beth Luchsinger, email@example.com
Our teams offer a warm, encouraging welcome to all who come for worship. Regular attenders and visitors alike appreciate our ability to connect you with others. .
Greeter team: We love to meet people and are very regular in worship attendance. We offer ca onsistent presence and welcome in the lobby, front doors, lobby and cafe.
Usher team: We welcome, seat, distribute worship materials, and attend to needs of worshipers.
Section host: We get to know the people who usually sit in the same section for worship. We help connect people to one another and we are in worship most Sundays.
Connectors: We help an individual or family assimilate into the congregation. We make personal connections over several weeks, and our engagement is always rewarding.
Parking lot team: We ensure parking safety and direct traffic during seasonal times of heaviest traffic. We often create a first impression of our church. Most volunteers work one or two events per year..i.e. Christmas Eve, Easter morning.